Now since school is out I can finally start to update this blog. The whole Huston family got together this past spring break to celebrate Granddad and Nanny's 60th wedding anniversary. It's so amazing to see two people still in love after being together for 60 years. They are setting such a great example to me and Heath. We went to the mountains of Tennesee and our house for the weekend had some amazing views.



We went to dinner in Pigeon Forge and let me just say WOW! I can't really describe how crazy it is, but it's like a strip full of weird museums and race car tracks. Here is the Titanic with the full iceberg and everything!
The upside down White House...not sure what this was supposed to be.
Grandad and Nanny with their great-grand kids
Chad and Lilly
I love this picture of G-Daddy and Marlee
Heath and Lilly at the Aquarium in Gatlinburg


What a weird fish...
That does look like a fun trip! You have to take advantage of time with people whenever you can.
ReplyDelete