into the woods

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Disneyland...where dreams do come true

This year for the Huston family vacation we went to Disneyland, Sea World and The San Diego Zoo. Here are some pictures from our trip to Disneyland...beware I love parades and so there's LOTS of pics from the parade that we went to.










If you have never been to the parade of colors I highly reccomend it. It's like a Vegas water show, but with Disney movies shown through the water. This is horrible picture of the ferris wheel while we were waiting.








The start of the parade...beware lots of pictures.




Ariel






Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Rapunzel

Belle and Cinderella...and yes Cinderella is looking right at Marlee!



Simba







Princess Tiana






I love this picture of Marlee looking at Princess Tiana




No zoom on this one...Hook was that close to us.





Tinkerbell







Step in Time...loved this one!





Mary Poppins and Bert







Me and Marlee after the parade










The Family




Beau with his baloon Buzz and Woody




Marlee and her balloon Princess Aurora




Sleeping Beauty's Castle




Heath and Marlee at "A Bug's Life"




One ride I will NEVER go on!


Hollywood Tower of Terror







Pictures from Sea World next...

No comments:

Post a Comment