So I thought I would be good at this whole blog thing, but it turned out that I'm not. It's only been I think 7 months since my last post. I promise I will start to be better at posting. I have a charger that works now...so now I can actually post pictures.
We went on our annual baseball trip with the Griffiths to St. Louis this year and it was so much fun. On Sat. we went to the Arch, antique shopping and the Cardinals baseball game.
On the way to the top of the Gateway Arch you have to take this elevator that is so tiny. This is what it looked like with no one in the elevator.
Under the Arch is a museum that we got to explore.
The Gateway Arch
Playing in the water under the Gateway Arch.
We went to see the Anheuser Busch Clydesdales...they were HUGE.
I love this picture of Beau!
Marlee getting to feed the goats.
At the St. Louis Baseball game. Our annual baseball trip with the Griffiths.
We got to spend the weekend with
this wonderful couple!
Heath and Marlee at the St. Louis Zoo.
During one of the lake house weekends...I think it was Hollee who got this great idea to put Mylee in a baby gate. So we got the gate out and put the little rascal in and had many good laughs.
It was the one chance all the kids could go up to Mylee and not have this crazy dog on them.
side note: (She has calmed down a lot this year so hopefully no more baby gate).
Wow - that is a lot of catching up! :) Good for you for re-starting the blogging, though. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete