into the woods

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The best present ever

If you know me, you know that I don't really like suprises. I was the child growing up who would try to open Christmas presents before the big day. I once had a surprise birthday party my freshman year of high school and I started crying when all my friends suprised me. I was totally caught off gaurd and I really appreaciated it, but I just like to know what's going to happen. I like to control things (which I am working on) with makes it really hard for people to surprise me.


Well this year I was totally surprised for my birthday and I loved every minute of it. Heath and I were on our way to dinner and there was a bag of a 5k things that we had gotten. He tells me to see what size the t-shirt was and so me not thinking anything of it just opens the bag. And WHAM there's a NOOKColor that I had really wanted, but had thought that I really didn't need it. I was so suriprised and so thankful that he had gotten something that I really wanted. It was one of the best presents ever.




you can get the nook color here: www.barnesandnoble.com



Thank you Husband!



No comments:

Post a Comment